- This event has passed.
7 Lessons From Building Search Engine Products by CB Insights PM
November 20, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This session will cover the complexities of working with search engines. What does search relevance mean? What are “good” vs “bad” search results when it comes to what your users want? How does that impact a product’s UI/UX? How do you continually improve search from a product management perspective?
– What are the ingredients that go into a search engine product?
– How do you balance the product risks of usability, value, feasibility, and business viability?
– In this session, we’ll discuss the challenges of working with search engines through the lens of Product Management.
Meet the Speaker: Terry Lin
Terry Lin is a Product Manager at CB Insights. The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow’s opportunities, today.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com