- This event has passed.
7 Stages of a First Time PM by NBCUniversal Media PM
October 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our speaker will walk through their journey to Product Management in the world of tech, talking about how to market your skills and how to get into the industry. They’ll also touch on balancing knowledge and personal experience with what’s best for a wider user group.
– Lessons learned and issues I was faced with when I went through my first year as a Product Manager
– Get to know your team and the process
– Get to know your customer and your product – Set goals and share what you’ve learned
Meet the Speaker: Honorata Zaklicki
Honorata is a seasoned Product Manager, leading the company’s efforts at NBCUniversal Media. During her lucrative career, she has held various positions at HuffPost, looking at how to optimize users’ experience on mobile web and desktop.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org