- This event has passed.
Breaking Into Product by TodayTix PM and TEDx Speaker
November 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– Skills and projects to work on from school
– Acing the interview
– How to set yourself to be successful at your PM job
Meet the Speaker: Pragya Saboo
Pragya is a passionate entrepreneur who has co-founded several ventures including Hubble and PROJECT XXI. Currently, she is a Product Manager at TodayTix, founder and curator of Project XXI, and she is also involved with Tedx as a Speaker.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com