- This event has passed.
Components of Digital Product Design by Tumblr Principal PM
January 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It is no secret that the connection between a Product Manager and a Designer can create a product that simply fills in the requirements or one that leaves a lasting impression of joy for the user. By understanding not only the strategy of design but the individual steps and components, we can improve the way we communicate product concepts in a way that elevates the entire user experience.
– Laying the Groundwork
– Bonus: Resources and tools to explore
Meet the Speaker: Jason Seney
Jason is a Product Manager and former Product Engineer building some of the industry’s best multi-tiered applications. Currently he is working as a Principal Product Manager at Tumblr in New York, a company where he has been working for over six years now.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com