- This event has passed.
Consumer Products as Multi-Sided Marketplaces by fmr Facebook PM
November 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Ever wondered what the difference is between B2B and B2C product management? Enterprise Product Management has different challenges and rewards than consumer products and while you may find that consumer products are more exciting, working on an enterprise product is extremely fascinating as well. Learn the differences here.
– Building products that serve consumer needs
– Building products that serve both business and consumer needs
– The 3 sided marketplace (e.g. consumers, video creators, advertisers)
– Building products in a C2C marketplace
Meet the Speaker: Stephen Song
Stephen is a Product Manager with a great experience in the Tech Industry, he worked for companies and Facebook and Instagram. He comes from a background in Mechatronic System Engineer and currently holds the position of Product Manager at Grailed.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com