- This event has passed.
Creating Your Own Path to Product Management by ROKO Labs PM
October 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Interviewing for a Product Manager position is never a piece of cake. It takes experience, spectacular communication skills and extensive prep. In this session, you’ll hear about the golden rules of interviewing that will help you score your dream job.
– Leveraging your strengths
– Developing/enhancing foundational Product skills
– Exposing yourself to Product work, gaining experience
Meet the Speaker: Mark Sweeney
Currently, Mark Sweeney is a Web & Mobile Product Manager at ROKO Labs, helping companies to transform their ideas into scalable technology. Before breaking into Product, he had different experiences as Operations Manager, deploying his skills for different startups.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org