- This event has passed.
Design Thinking and PM by Globant Product Strategy Director
August 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The principles of Design Thinking can be leveraged by product managers in our complex and ambiguous business challenges. What do you do when you don’t know what the solution is, when maybe you aren’t even sure on the real root of the problem? We can dip into the principles and toolkit of Design Thinking to help navigate teams towards new solutions.
– Understand the background and key principles of Design Thinking
– Check out examples of a few simple tools and frameworks that you can use in your own business challenges
– Learn how organizations have seen the benefits of Design Thinking approaches
Meet the Speaker: Sophie O’kelly
Sophie is a seasoned Product Strategy Director at Globant, bringing over 8 years of broad experience to her position. With a clear focus on strategy, service design and customer experience, she leads the company’s efforts to promote a digital and cognitive revolution.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org