Hospitality in Technology by WeWork Senior Product Manager
August 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– Hi Tech and Hi Touch are not competing philosophies, in fact they are complementary
– How to incorporate hospitality into technology
– Examples of hospitality in technology
Meet the Speaker: Lisa Grimm
Lisa Grimm is a successful Senior Product Manager at WeWork, a platform for creators that provides members around the world with space, community, and services to enable them to create their life’s work.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com