- This event has passed.
How to Best Research Your Problem Area & Product by fmr eBay PM
October 16, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– A true understanding of a problem area comes from a mix of qualitative and quantitative data
– Researching a problem and product expands beyond the user interview; it also includes competitive analysis, product analytics, and stakeholder interviews
– Comparing to other products does not have to be limited to direct competitors, but it can also include research on products that accomplish a specific job very well. This can create inspiration and ideas for your product
Meet the Speaker: Alex Meyers
Alex is a seasoned and customer-centric Product Manager, bringing to his position additional experience in Consultancy. During his career, he has led the company’s efforts at eBay for over 3 years, where he owned product features, roadmap planning, and measured feature traction.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org