- This event has passed.
How to Build a B2B Roadmap by Amazon Web Services Sr PM
February 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Ever wondered what the difference is between B2B and B2C product management? Enterprise Product Management has different challenges and rewards than consumer products and while you may find that consumer products are more exciting, working on an enterprise product is extremely fascinating as well. Learn the differences here.
– Walkthrough of an example roadmap for a B2B Product
– Where do you start if you’re the first Product Manager in a startup?
Meet the Speaker: Swetha Salunke
Swetha is a customer focused and quantitative metrics driven Product Manager with 7+ years of experience building Go-to-Market strategies for products ranging from concept to scale. Currently, Swetha is Senior Product Manager at Amazon Web Services and oversees the billing and commerce platform.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org