- This event has passed.
How to Build & Execute on Super-Sized Roadmaps by AWS PM
October 10, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In this session, we will discuss how to build a product roadmap with a complex mix of projects, generate stakeholder consensus, and execute on the vision. How should a Product Manager reason about shipping a large number of smaller sized features with lesser impact (vs) shipping large complex features at a slower pace? We navigate through this and other scenarios, evaluate trade-off mechanisms, to make better decisions in an objective way. This presentation is brought to you by Ravi Turlapati, who is leading delivering a brand new AWS service from concept to launch.
– Building a product roadmap with a complex mix of projects while generating stakeholder consensus and executing on the vision
– Deciding between shipping a large number of smaller sized features with lesser impact (vs) shipping a larger more complex features, but at a slower pace
– Making better decisions as a Product Manager
Meet the Speaker: Ravi Turlapati
Ravi is a seasoned product leader, having delivered over 150 product feature launches encompassing a wide variety of areas. With a strong business focus, he currently leads the company’s efforts at Amazon Web Services and is launching a new AWS service having built it from scratch with a team of top technologists.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com