- This event has passed.
How to PM at a Media Company by TIME Sr PM
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful?
– What is unique about Product Managing in a media company – how it is different from a typical tech company
– My take on how to succeed/set expectations for yourself as a Product Management in a media organization
– How we are building the Product Management culture at TIME
Meet the Speaker: Namrata Suri
Namrata is a seasoned Product Manager currently working as a Senior PM at TIME in New York. Her diverse sets of skills and experiences brought her to where she is today, a successful Product Leader.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org