How to Start Your Discovery Process by Pearson Education Sr PM
November 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– Product Discovery and how is it different than Design Sprints
– A step-by-step layout of the Discovery process and a working example
– First steps to starting your Discovery Process
Meet the Speaker: Damon Pieri
Damon is a multifaceted and highly analytical professional with extensive experience in program and product development. He transitioned from a career in Education to Product and today, Damon is a performance-driven Director of Product Management at Pearson.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org