- This event has passed.
Innovating at a 101-Year-Old Company by Forbes Dir Product Dev
November 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
– Valuable keys to success I learned through my career while working at two 100+ year-old publishing companies
– How to understand your company’s business model and use your unique talents to help inform a long term strategy
– Ways to lean into your company’s history and build strategic relationships to create a culture of innovation
Meet the Speaker: Nina Foroutan
Nina is a standout Product Manager with over 9 years of experience in product strategy, data analytics, video content management and project management across media and e-commerce. She is currently Product Developer Director at Forbes.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com