- This event has passed.
Launching AI Products Without an Engr. Degree by Mastercard PM
August 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We’ll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they’ve made it to consumers’ hands.
– Be passionate about the technology powering your product
– Context-based learning is the key to quick wins
– Get a thick skin (you’ll need it!)
Meet the Speaker: Warda Khan
Warda is a seasoned Product Manager who has worked at the intersection of technology and business with a focus on the payments industry. Her experience spans across launching digital and AI-powered products, to creating risk programs that help financial institutions with risk mitigation strategies.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org