Managing B2B Enterprise Products by Seven Lakes Tech Sr PM
December 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Ever wondered what the difference is between B2B and B2C product management? Enterprise Product Management has different challenges and rewards than consumer products and while you may find that consumer products are more exciting, working on an enterprise product is extremely fascinating as well. Learn the differences here.
– Building a scalable product by ensuring you look at scalable technologies & minimizing tech debt
– Building a loosely architected product to ensure you can increase scope in the future
– Building for adoption and avoid becoming shelfware
Meet the Speaker: Hari Dutt
With more than 5 years working as an Engineer at Schlumberger, Hari is currently holding the position of Senior Product Manager at Seven Lakes Technologies, where he is managing aspects of product design, development, and implementation.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com