- This event has passed.
Mobile Product Management by ESPN App & ESPN+ PM
January 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We’ll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they’ve made it to consumers’ hands.
– Overview of ESPN’s digital products & product development process
– A day in the life of a Product Manager for the most popular sports app in the world
– User behavior trends in sports media consumption
Meet the Speaker: Aaron Wojtaszek
Aaron is an experienced Product Manager currently working at the Walt Disney Company as a PM of ESPN App & ESPN+. At his role, he is responsible for ESPN push notifications, launching new features and app updates.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org