- This event has passed.
Nurturing an Innovative Product Culture by Reonomy Lead PM
August 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Increased competition and higher customer expectations are forcing modern product management teams to up their game to keep pace. Henry Ford once said, “coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success”. It doesn’t matter if you choose to be a master of one or a jack-of-all-trades, in today’s world neither bring success if you are unable to work as part of a team.
– Recognize the difference between routine and innovative work, and alter your management style accordingly
– Leverage the factors that drive creativity in your product team to create even more innovation
– ‘Forgive and remember’ – the best way to deal with development setbacks
Meet the Speaker: Bryan Shao
Bryan Shao is a Lead Product Manager who has spent his career helping both large organizations and startups create the best products and product teams to realize sustainable value beyond initial MVPs. He managed products and coached innovation at leading technology and digital brands.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com