- This event has passed.
Product Managing Your Way to a PM Job by former Google PM
October 3, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
– What hiring managers need to see to say yes to hiring you into a Product role
– What specific processes and approaches to use (as inspired by great Product Management) to get a PM role
– What pitfalls to avoid & how to apply this approach to your life generally for better outcomes
Meet the Speaker: Jocelyn Miller
Jocelyn is an experienced Product Manager and founder of her own coaching company. Jocelyn helps companies and individuals get to the next level through defining and achieving success. She focuses on helping people to reach personal and professional fulfilment through her career and life coaching program.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org