Rebranding Doesn’t Have to Be Scary by Serial Box VP of Product
October 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Ritesh Gupta recently led a six-figure rebrand with Sagmeister & Walsh and R/GA while serving as the Senior Director of Brand & UX at Pet Plate. He will give a rare glimpse into how a rebrand really happens, and give you meaningful, actionable steps to be able to do it yourself.
– How to develop a new visual brand identity
– How to implement a rebrand
– How to pursue alternative job routes to traditional Product Management
Meet the Speaker: Ritesh Gupta
Ritesh Gupta is the current VP of Product at Serial Box. He began his career in advertising at Wieden+Kennedy, working with Equinox, Cooper Hewitt, Booking.com, Air Jordan, Delta, and Sprite and has since transitioned to working in-house at mission-driven startups.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com