- This event has passed.
Scaling e-Learning by fmr Estée Lauder PM
February 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful?
– Create and validate a pilot program. Then how to map unmet needs
– How to choose the right technology (Learning Management Platform)
– Measuring success between curriculum/online training and company’s overalls goals
Meet the Speaker: Asia Stewart
Asia Stewart is a former product manager with experience across multiple company sectors including Estée Lauder and NBC Universal.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org