- This event has passed.
The Core Skills of a PM by Mobike fmr Head of Int. Product
August 8, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
– A Product Manager is an API for people
– A Product Manager sets the metrics
– A Product Manager allocates resources
Meet the Speaker: Richard Huang
Richard was the Product Manager of Basis in New Jersey. He has previously worked as Head of International Product at Mobike. Richard became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com