- This event has passed.
Tips to Build Custom Analytics Strategy by Mixpanel Partner Ops
December 12, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– Learn how to build a custom analytics measurement framework for your product
– Select key product focus metrics and key owners for each
– Understand how to translate this framework into a proper data schema and how to iterate on your analytics implementation with a sound data governance strategy moving forward
Meet the Speaker: Meghan Swidler
Meghan Swidler, Partner Operations (previously Senior Consultant), has worked closely with top strategic clients on the East Coast and in Europe across all industries – financial services, consumer tech, SaaS, retail & e-commerce, media & entertainment, social, and telecom – to help them build out their company-wide analytics strategy and align their Mixpanel implementation with quantifiable business KPIs.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org