User Story Mapping by WeWork Sr Product Manager
January 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
– The concepts of story mapping by building a map collaboratively with others
– Advanced techniques for slicing a map to find small viable product releases
– How to build your Product using smaller stories without losing sight of the big picture
Meet the Speaker: Nyasha Gutsa
Nyasha is a Senior Product Manager at WeWork, leading the company’s efforts to build a platform for creators that enables them to craft their life’s work. On top of his leadership and financial reporting skills, Naysha is also a certified flight instructor.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com