Transitioning to a Product Management Role by WeWork
November 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
– How to position yourself to transition to a Product Manager role?
– Traits of a successful Product Manager
– Being successful at your recently transitioned role
Meet the Speaker: Akshay Ekkundi
Akshay is passionate about building exceptional online experiences and growing products. He thrives in innovative, fast-paced environments and in collaborating with cross-functional teams. He is currently working as a Product Manager at WeWork.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com